ANILAO

Mabini, Batangas - a known center of marine diversity
TRAVEL TIME 3 HOURS FROM MANILA

This travel adventure happened last April 28, 2010, so this post is quite super- late just like my other blog entry hehehe. But then it is better late than never


We all know the shoreline of Anilao is not sandy, but this beach had nice patches of sand. And the rocks added more drama and uniqueness to it.



This made the beach more charming, that sand quality didn't matter anymore. And it was nice playing with the rocks.


Going back to the Anilao beach , everything was beyond expectation.


 I’ve been to Nasugbu and other part of batangas,  but what I’ve seen in Anilao,  was something I couldn’t explain further. It was more of fascination to nature .


Finally, the most magical hour came, and as I have been telling everyone, Anilao is in my top 3 best sunsets in the Philippines. 



Moreover, if you are not in the mood to swim on the beach, anilao has an alternative swimming pool.. anilao is one of the best destination for your summer getaway. 

Other good resort in Anilao

 outtrigger rsort

monte carlo

My experience in  Anilao was perfect.

No comments: