TAGAYTAY

How to go to TAGAYTAY CITY from MANILA:
Private Transportation via the South Expressway Route
Travel time 2 hours

WELCOME TO TAGAYTAY


Tagaytay is a city like no other. No neon lights but only the stars on the sky. No towering skyscrapers but only houses on the hills. No subways but only nature and serenity abound in this city.


There are a thousand reasons why I love this city – the landscape, the weather, the natural breeze, and the delectable food. Most of all, it brings a sense of peace and solitude to the heart. It comes as no surprise why many residents from the capital of Manila drive an hour or more to Tagaytay City just to have a picnic


Life in Tagaytay may be slow. But it must be the number one reason I love it more. It just makes me forget of the fast-paced life in the capital. It reminds me that I should always stop and smell the fresh –air.




This was my 1ST zip line experience





Their single zip line harness is capable of carrying a weight of up to 2 tons or equivalent to 7 sumo wrestlers.


Mile-hi restaurant


have been seeing this diner for quite some time already but never really had the chance to try it. From the outside, it seems to promise a pleasant dining experience.


I suggested to try Mile Hi and everybody agreed to try it. By now they must have blamed me for even suggesting to eat at this place. hahahahahahaha

No comments: