BORACAY

A typical flight between Manila to Boracay 45 minutes

Im sure people around the globe are familiar with Boracay Island since it’s been hailed by Yahoo and BMW Beach Handbook as one of the world’s best beaches. And I bear witness to its enticing beauty as it continues to attract tourists to its powder-soft sand that never gets hot even under the noon sun.

 
I, together with my cousins and friends, explored Boracay in January 2012. Allow me to virtually share the fun and the experience through this feature



I, myself was blown away by its wonderful shore

There are plenty of fun activities to do in Boracay, like the wall climbing, boat sailing, go cart, flying fish, scuba diving, helmet diving, island hopping and many more





The night life in Boracay is quite marvelous as well




Afternoon of day two was the most exciting part of this vacation for me because of ATV (all-terrain vehicle). It was my most awaited activity in Boracay. 


Once in the ATV Station, we attended the briefing, paid and mounted our ATV motors. Brrrooommm- brrrooommm!


We reached the highest point in Boracay, Mt. Luho, driving our ATV's! Then, we climbed a tower that gave us a 360-degree view of the Boracay Island.


I have witnessed the powder-soft sand of Boracay shore



So what are you waiting for? Plan your summer getaway 

We traveled Boracay to Caticlan and Caticlan to Kalibo Airport via van. At 3:45 PM we Landed in NAIA Domestic Airport. Given the time and the chance (?), I will definitely revisit Boracay.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice

Anonymous said...

We probably back in this hilarious island. :)