ISLAND COVE( CAVITE)

Island Cove Hotel and Leisure Park
Binakayan Cavite City

Island Cove is a a family-friendly resort.  There's always something fun to do with the family -be it the swimming pool, the zoo, the giant chess and the outdoor adventures


Last year, I had the chance to go to Island Cove Hotel and Leisure Park with some friends.  It was my first time to go so I was  excited.  look at the pictures below di naman halatang excited hahahahahaha 



The Fishing Village is one of Island Cove   Hotel and Leisure Park’s well- loved restaurants.


 food are affordable but the taste hmmmm.


nevermind lolz





Overall, I had a nice time,   I will share my experience with you all soon. 


Island Cove Hotel and Leisure Park is only 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours away from Manila 


No comments: