PUERTO GALERA

Puerto Galera is a 1 hour and a half bus or
car trip from manila to Batangas
then 1-2 hour ferry boat ride to reach Puerto Galera

PUERTO GALERA ORIENTAL MINDORO PHILIPPINES


I've been to Puerto Galera in Oriental Mindoro for a quite number of times, let's say, to a point that I got bored of the place.. My recent trip, however, was unlikely similar to the past ones. I got a  surprised by our newly discovered attraction, the underwater cave, which we all experienced for the first time.




On top there is a big hole where you can see the bottom or inside of the cave. Interestingly, the top offers a sweeping view of the beach, emerald green water and various rock formations nearby


If you've been to Puerto Galera, chances are you've already tried some of the water activities like banana boat ride,  or island hopping. In each of my visit, snorkeling is the only water activity that I rarely miss. I have to admit that I love Puerto Galera because of its rich marine life (apart from mindoro sling). I don't dive but am impressed by the coral garden which blew me away the first time I saw it. To be honest, Puerto Galera is better than Boracay when it comes to snorkeling experience.





When it comes to the Puerto Galera nightlife, there are many exciting options to choose from.



While you’re enjoying the Puerto Galera nightlife and bars, make sure you try the Mindoro Sling! It’s a deadly concoction typically made with vodka or rum and should be consumed slowly


During the day, people convene on the beach



Puerto Galera, the quiet version






A wise traveler never despises his own country.-
William Hazlitt 

No comments: